2017 Chicago Leukemia Cup Poker Run
Start your engines and boat to Create a World Without Cancer!
Online ticket sales for the Cooler by the Lake and Leukemia Cup Poker Run have now ended. There will be a limited number of tickets available at the door.
Don't miss the annual Leukemia Cup Poker Run and Cooler By The Lake After-Party on Saturday, August 12, 2017. The day begins with a Power Boat Poker Run visiting several harbors on Lake Michigan followed by a rockin' party with plentiful food, drinks, live music and silent auction, all set against the beautiful Chicago skyline on the Corinthian Yacht Club lawn in Montrose Harbor, from 7-11pm. Captains and their crew fundraise throughout the summer for blood cancer research and patient support services for those suffering from leukemia, lymphoma and other blood cancers.
How can you get involved?
- Want to put your boat on the water for the Poker Run? Be a captain! $150 registration fee includes an event hat and t-shirt, volunteer support at the harbors for power boaters, one (1) poker hand, one (1) ticket to Cooler by the Lake and ten (10) raffle tickets. Additional hands are $25. One Captain per boat, please. Click on the "Register my Boat" button above and select Captain!
- Don't have a boat but will be participating in the on-the-water activities to support your Captain? Be a Crew member! $25 registration fee includes your entry to the Poker Run and one (1) Poker Hand. Click on the "Join a Boat" button above and select Crew Member! Fundraise an additional $75 and receive one (1) complimentary ticket to Cooler by the Lake!
- Can't make the Poker Run? No problem - just come to party for a purpose! Purchase Cooler By The Lake tickets for only $100 by clicking "Fundraise as an Individual" and selecting a Cooler by the Lake ticket from the drop-down menu.
- Just want to fundraise with us? Fundraise as an Individual and help us fund our mission to cure blood cancer.
- Make a donation to one of our captains.
Thanks to the hard-working Poker Run Committee and our generous partner, Chicago Corinthian Yacht Club, for making this event possible.
For more information visit www.pokerrunchicago.com. Thank you for supporting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
11:45AM - Registration Opens at Corinthian Yacht Club (Captains and Crew arrive by 12:30)
12:30PM - Captain Talk
1:00PM - Poker Run Begins
3:00 - 4:00 PM - Columbia Yacht Club Happy Hour
4:30 PM - Final Poker Stop Closes
COOLER BY THE LAKE
7:00 PM - Event Begins at Corinthian Yacht Club
8:30 PM - Program Begins
9:30 PM - Silent Auction Closes
11:00PM - Event Concludes